The “Family Break” is a package that has been put together for the whole family by the Hotel dei Mellini which is a real family hotel situated in the heart of Rome in the very central Via Muzio Clementi.
The location, the services and comfort that are available in all our rooms and suites make this establishment one of the very best hotels for families in central Rome.
Only by booking from our official website HOTELMELLINI.COM:
- Free WIFI in tutto l’Hotel
- Smart TV in all rooms
- 10% of discount at the Bar
- Early Check-in (upon availability and request)
- Free crib for children up to 4 years
- Free bike rental
- Welcome bottle of Prosecco for honeymooners and Anniversary
- Fruit in the room for minimum stay of 5 nights
- Free access to our playground area for children
- Free access to our terrace with ping pong table and solarium
- Free access to our entertainment room with Playstation console and TV 55 inch
- Free access to the gym “Mellini” (open from 6:30 am until midnight)
For smaller families we would recommend the family room which can accommodate up to 4 people. This provides a unique ambience within a space of 28 square metres with a double bed and a sofa bed that can also accommodate two people.
For larger families, we would suggest one of our bigger family rooms which can accommodate up to 7 people in an 80-square metre space that consists of 3 rooms together that are connected by a small passageway.
The Mellini is also the perfect hotel for families because it is situated just a short distance from some of the most famous places in Rome which are thus easier to visit for those who are travelling with children.
First and foremost, the hotel is located right in the centre of the Eternal City and is therefore surrounded by monuments and archaeological sites which will enable the little ones to take a real journey through the centuries, perhaps seeing and touching with their hands what they have learned about in school.
Also unmissable are the guided tours for families with children aged from 5 to 10 years at the wonderful Villa Medici which is about 15 minutes on foot from the hotel.
Another venue that is highly recommended is Explora, the Museum for Children in Rome. And at similarly short distances there are many other famous destinations in which to enjoy unique moments as a family: throwing coins into the Trevi Fountain, putting your hand into the Mouth of Truth at Santa Maria in Cosmedin, taking a trip through time in the Time Elevator which is close to Piazza Venezia.