The Hotel dei Mellini in Rome, Italy near the Tiber River
Close enough to the best of Rome to be perfectly situated… and tucked away on a quiet street near the Tiber River to provide guests with a refined hideaway in the heart of the city.
- Fifteen minute walk from the Spanish Steps
- Fifteen minute walk from Vatican City
- Ten minute walk to the Lepanto Metro Station
- Two blocks from the Tiber River
- Four blocks from exceptional shopping along the via Cola di Rienzo
Dozens of acclaimed restaurants, trattorias, and osterias line the nearby streets. Discover authentic places to dine free from throngs of visitors.
The dei Mellini’s neighborhood is a favorite of Italians who appreciate the charms and the character of the city, but prefer to be insulated from tour buses and the crowds.